Best 9mm Pistol Cleaning Kit
The best 9mm pistol cleaning kit is the M-Pro7 Tactical Pistol Boresnake Cleaning Kit. I have used M-Pro7 products for many years and they never disappoint. A really good 9mm pistol cleaning kit has to be effective, compact and easy to use. The M-Pro7 Tactical 9mm pistol cleaning kit is all of that. If you’re in the market for a new handgun, check out this awesome review for the glock 29 at https://ballachy.com/glock-29-review/.
Why is the M-Pro7 Tactical Pistol Cleaning Kit the Best?
- The M-Pro7 Tactical Pistol Cleaning kit starts off with 2 great cleaning/lubricating products, M-Pro7 Gun Cleaner and M-Pro7 LPX Gun Oil. These 2 products will make your life easier when it comes to cleaning your pistols. The more you use these 2 products, the easier cleaning gets.
- The M-Pro7 Pistol Cleaning Kit comes with a 9mm M-Pro7 Boresnake. If you’re not familiar with the Boresnake, it’s the easiest and safest way to clean a gun bore quickly. The Boresnake is a cotton braided rope with one or two bronze phosphor brushes embedded in it. It’s very simple to use and very effective. You just basically pull it through the barrel. Add solvent or gun cleaner to the front and middle and then pull it through 5 or 6 times. You’re DONE! The Boresnake will clean many gun barrels over and over and is washable. Since the Boresnake is cotton, it can’t harm your barrel unlike metal gun cleaning rods and it rolls up into a ball.
- The M-Pro7 Tactical cleaning kit is simple without dozens or brushes, patch jags and patches. All this stuff clutters a cleaning kit and can get lost…then what? Everything is kept secure in a nice small/compact case. I like simple.
The M-Pro7 Tactical 9mm Pistol Cleaning kit comes with the following:
- Lint free cleaning cloth
- 4 oz of M-Pro7 Gun Cleaner
- 4 oz M-Pro7 LPX Gun Oil
- 9mm M-Pro7 Boresnake
- Lockable synthetic case
- Nylon utility cleaning brush
- Foam gun pad