So what is M-Pro7 Foaming Gun Cleaner?
M-Pro7 Foaming Gun Cleaner is a new product from M-Pro7. It’s non-toxic, non-flammable and biodegradable just like the original M-Pro7 Gun Cleaner. It’s also odorless and colorless. So, I already like it. I tend to not use products that smell up my house.
M-Pro7 Foaming Gun Cleaner can speed up gun cleaning time and effort. The foaming action of this cleaner loosens and dissolves carbon fouling even faster than the standard M-Pro7 Gun Cleaner. It also has the benefit of “seasoning” the metal surface so that future cleanings are even easier and faster. How fast? Well, I have a Glock 22 that is clean with only 3 patches after shooting 50 rounds of .40 S&W. I have been using M-Pro7 for a few years now.
How to Use M-Pro7 Foaming Gun Cleaner
- Unload and field strip firearm
- Spray bolt, action and bore with a liberal amount of M-Pro7 Foaming Gun Cleaner
- Let soak for 15 minutes
- Either scrub bore with bore brush or wet patch depending on how dirty the bore is.
- Push 2 or 3 dry patches through bore
- Wipe down bolt, action and/or receiver with clean dry cloth to remove cleaner
Here is a link where you will find great prices on M-Pro7 products….Shop M-Pro7 at Amazon.com