Breakfree CLP Review and Testimonial.
I have been shooting and cleaning guns for over 40 years. I’ve tried just about every gun cleaner and gun oil that came to the market. Some were good and some were not. Breakfree CLP was one of the “good” ones and still is.
Why Use Breakfree CLP on Your Guns?
- All in one product that cleans, lubricates and protects
- Cleans carbon and powder fouling
- Lubricates well
- Protects metal surfaces from corrosion even in a salt spray.
- A bottle last a long time – most likely a year or more.
- Easy to use
- Will not harm non-metal parts like polymer frames
- Approved by US Military for small arms maintenance
- Used by many Law Enforcement agencies
- Used by many gunsmiths and armorers
Here is where I buy Breakfree CLP and other gun maintenance products…Shop at Amazon.com
Breakfree CLP Test Results
I have tested many (over 40) gun cleaners, gun oils and gun CLPs. Here are the results from the Breakfree CLP tests.
- Cleaning – attempted to clean burnt on carbon and powder residue from igniting 3 charges of smokeless powder on a steel plate. Breakfree CLP did as well or better than other CLP’s
- Lubrication – performed 2 tests, a friction coefficient test and a metal wear test. Breakfree CLP did very well in both tests. Breakfree CLP is very slippery.
- Protection – I performed a corrosion test which consisted of treating a steel square with Breakfree CLP and then exposing it to high and low temperatures (65 F to 107 F) plus a water spray every 48 hours. This went on for over a week before rust appeared.
Breakfree CLP has been around for many years and it is the #1 selling CLP for firearms. If you’re looking for a good CLP for your guns, Breakfree CLP is a good bet. I have used it for many years on my Glocks, Zastava M70 AK-47, Browning Citori, Browning Maxxus, Stag Arms 2T and Thompson Center Encore rifle. It works really well.