The best 9 mm gun cleaning kit for handguns is a toss up between 2 gun cleaning kits…the fantastic Otis Tactical Gun Cleaning System and the Real Avid Gun Boss Handgun Cleaning Kit, depending on if you prefer a rigid gun cleaning rod or the new technology flex cable. Both of these work extremely well and you can’t go wrong with either type.
Let’s take a look at the Otis Tactical Gun Cleaning system featuring the new technology flex cable.
Here’s what you get with the Otis Tactical Gun Cleaning Kit for the 9mm, 40 cal and 45 cal.
- 8 inches, 30 inches and 34 inches memory-flex cables
- 6 firearm specific bronze bore brushes (.177 – .50)
- T-handle and obstruction removal tools
- Lightweight soft pack case with pink accents and belt loop for convenient carrying
- System versatile enough to handle every condition from .17 to .50 caliber
- Lightweight soft pack case with belt loop for convenient carrying
The Otis Tactical 9mm Gun Cleaning Kit is the most compact and well organized with all top quality parts. You can stash this gun cleaning kit anywhere. Otis makes some of the very best products and their customer service is A+++++. I love Otis Technology!! If you are interested in this 9 mm gun cleaning kit for your handgun, here is a link to check out the pricing….Otis Tactical Gun Cleaning System at Amazon.com
Now let’s look at the Real Avid Gun Boss handgun 9 mm gun cleaning kit.
The Real Avid Gun Boss 9mm Gun Cleaning Kit is also compact and well organized. Here are the contents of this gun cleaning kit.
- 2 section gun cleaning rod with swivel tip… connects to a T-handle and measures 9 inches
- Handgun brushes and jags: .22, .357/.38/9 mm, .40, and .45 cal phosphor bronze bore brushes and red nylon jags
- 2 durable black nylon slotted tips
- 50 gun cleaning patches: 25 3” x 3” and 25 1.5” x 3”
- Compact and weather resistant case makes this a noise free and transportable kit
The Real Avid Gun Boss handgun cleaning kit is a real bargain. If you want to pick one of these kits up, here is a link…Real Avid Handgun Cleaning Kits at Amazon.com
You may need gun cleaner and oil for both kits. I recommend Mil-Comm MC25, Otis 012 MSR/AR Gun Cleaner and M-Pro7 Gun Cleaner. You can buy these here…Gun Cleaners at Amazon.com