The Best Gun Cleaning Cloths; Does yours spread dirt or pick it up?
…don’t spread dirt all over your guns
…pickup dirt like a magnet with the right cloth
“Dirt Magnet” Gun Cleaning Cloth Features
- Microfiber Material – picks up and holds dirt
- Lint Free – prevents lint and threads from getting in your guns
- Colored – use different colors for cleaning, dusting or lubricating.
- Multiple Sizes – 12 x 12, 18 x 18 or 24 x 24…smaller sizes for smaller guns or parts and larger for large parts like gun stocks or shotgun barrels
- Cheap – 20 piece bundle for $22…will last many years of cleaning multiple guns. You can wash them too!
The Rag Company Microfiber Gun Cleaning Cloth Reviews
“This was my first time buying gun cleaning rags, but as far as I can tell it has everything a person could want. Rags seem to be of high quality and don’t leave lint strands behind, which was the reason I got them.”
“Tons of rags for a good price. It includes microfiber rags that are very plush, so you don’t have to worry about damaging very delicate finishes to your firearm. It also includes large and small suede microfiber cloths that are very useful for polishing shiny firearms/parts, and are really great for cleaning scopes and different optics.”
“Spend a couple bucks more than you were planning for 2 rags, and get a whole kit of them. Top quality, they work great, and I am set for a long time. These are awesome!”
The Classy Rag from Southern Bloomer.
Classy Rag Features
- 100% cotton – won’t scratch, very absorbent and lint free
- Strong cotton weave – won’t fall apart or tear easily
- Size – 12 x 12 squares are perfect for most gun cleaning
- Cheap – bag of 12 for about $8.00
- White – easy to tell when it’s dirty – machine washable too
- A++ customer service – unhappy with your purchase?…contact Southern Bloomer and they will take care of you.